It’s been an exciting week in our preparations for Learning 2020 Online. We’re reviewing all of the great applications we got for the Thirty Under 30 Program and building a year’s worth of experiences for the 2020 cohort, setting up and testing the platform we’ll be using to host the online experience, and fine-tuning the content for our exciting general session lineup.
I’m also pleased to share that we’re finalizing the program for Learning 2020 Online, and the first batch of sessions can now be announced! These sessions showcase many of the themes we’ll be exploring at the event, as well as some of the world-class learning leaders that will be sharing their stories.
Here are the sessions we’ve just added to the program:
- Transforming from Learning Professional to Learning Leader—Frank Nguyen, Learning Executive
- Getting Started with Workflow Learning—Bob Mosher & Conrad Gottfredson, Apply Synergies
- Developing Leadership at Every Level: An Improvisational Approach—Kelly Leonard, Second City Works
- Using a Virtual Card Game to Teach Leadership, Sales Skills, and Critical Thinking—Karl Kapp, Bloomsburg University
- Redesigning a Live Course in a Virtual World—Sravani Tammiraju, Visa
- How to Strategically Approach Learning Technology Trends—John Sangimino, McKinsey & Company
- Making Webinars More Engaging—Donald Taylor, The Learning and Performance Institute
- Building Belonging in the Workplace—Wendy Gates Corbett, Refresher Training
- How to Market Learning Like It’s a Brand—Nancy Chen, Intel Corp
- Dynamic Design in an Agile Framework—Mousumi Saha, Dell Technologies
- A Time to Skill: The Impact of 5G on Education and Work—Vidya Krishnan, Ericsson
- Supporting Training During Pandemics—James Backus, Defense Intelligence Agency
- Revolutionizing L&D: Having a Seat at the Executive Table—Tomissa Smittendorf, Kellogg Company
The full program, including our exciting general sessions, will be announced soon. For now, be sure to register for Learning 2020 Online today to reserve your spot.
If you have any thoughts or questions about this year’s event, I invite you to reach out to me directly.
Thanks for being a part of the Learning community.
Executive Director, The Learning Guild