For over 10 years, the Thirty Under 30 Program has been supporting the next generation of learning leaders as part of the Learning conference. We are excited to announce that a robust Thirty Under 30 Program will be a part of Learning 2020 Online, and that applications are now being accepted.
The goal of the Learning Thirty Under 30 Program is to provide support, visibility, voice and development for the next generation of learning leaders. This year’s program will include:
- Thirty Under 30 sessions, led by alumni of previous Thirty Under 30 programs
- Unique development and benchmarking activities with peers
- Interactive time with key speakers and other learning leaders
- Participation in mentoring activities
- And much more!
Normally members of the Thirty Under 30 cohort receive a major discount on Learning Conference tuition. Since this year’s online event is FREE, we will be allowing members from this year’s cohort to receive a discount on Learning 2021 next year, extending the value for participants even further.
Applicants for this year’s Thirty Under 30 Program must meet the following criteria:
- Born after November 18, 1990 (You must be under 30 during Learning 2020 Online)
- Working in the learning field (for an implementer or supplier)
- Interested in developing your career in the learning field
- Willing and excited to participate in a number of focused activities on our Thirty Under 30 cohort, both before, during, and after Learning 2020 Online
- Willing to play a role at Learning 2020 Online as a session leader
- Willing to participate in mentoring activities during Learning 2020 Online
- High energy, outgoing, and raring to network with new colleagues
Applications will be accepted through Wednesday, September 30, 2020. Should you have any questions about this year’s applications, please feel free to reach out to me directly.
Thanks for being a part of the Learning Community.
Executive Director, The Learning Guild